Welcome to your FNB Members Exclusive Page
FNB Liability Insurance Information
Your certification information section which gives you the documentation you require to renew your certification will be brought up to date when we gain access to our office.
Included in this profile are:
- the status of your membership
- the status and expiry of your liability insurance, CPR and, Standard First Aid (if applicable)
- your specific certification specialties, their status and the due date of your practical evaluation(s)
- your number of Continuing Education Credits required, the due date for submission, how many are on file, how many you need to submit for renewal and how many that can be transferred to your next reporting term.
Please review the content and contact Nathalie at the FNB office if you believe there are any errors or omissions.
FNB LEADER REGISTRY: This is a public directory on the Website that lists the FNB Certified Fitness Leaders/Personal Trainers.
Unless otherwise directed when you renew each year FNB will enter your FNB certifications, email, city and province into the registry.
NOTE: Members not renewed by July 1 will be deleted from this site.
MEMBERSHIP CARD for 2022-23
Please use the 2022-23 membership card at the bottom of your welcome renewal letter for identification.
ARTICLES for CECs:
Quiz – Core Stability Due July 29-2022
Quiz – Stretching and Injury Prevention Due July 29-2022
Certified Fitness Leaders Cambridge Narrows
As always we will be happy to help you promote your classes, courses, workshops and business on Facebook and in our website.
Please contact our office to post your information.
Ph: (506) 453-1094 or Email email@example.com
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VOLUNTEER?
Be part of your FNB Board of Directors
MUSIC IN YOUR FITNESS CLASSES
As a Fitness Instructor music plays a very important role in the success of your class. What is your responsibility regarding the freedom to play any music you want?
- If you are your own employee you are responsible for purchasing the license to play music for your classes.
- If you are employed by a gym, recreation or fitness facility it is their responsibility to purchase the license that will allow you to play music for your classes.
- See More:
What music can you legally use if you have a license?
- All music you purchase can be used if you or your employer has purchased the appropriate license.
- Music you purchase from iTunes and companies such as Power Music have paid a license fee to create music for fitness use. This is different and separate from the fee that is paid for the right to use the music in a fitness related class. You or your employer still have to pay the license fees.
What is SOCAN?
What is RE:SOUND?
What are the Differences?
Tariff 19 Information card for fitness music.
Why and how to obtain your license.
License to Play for your business.
Visit the SOCAN website or Contact Tim Hardy at 1-902-464-0223