Welcome to your FNB Members Exclusive Page
Please see the FNB Home Page for contued COVID 19 updates.
MY PROFILE: PLEASE NOTE: Due to technical difficulties the information on My Profile is not updated.
This will be completed when the issues are resolved. Thanks for your patience.
Your certification information section which gives you the documentation you require to renew your certification will be brought up to date when we gain access to our office.
Included in this profile are:
- the status of your membership
- the status and expiry of your liability insurance, CPR and, Standard First Aid (if applicable)
- your specific certification specialties, their status and the due date of your practical evaluation(s)
- your number of Continuing Education Credits required, the due date for submission, how many are on file, how many you need to submit for renewal and how many that can be transferred to your next reporting term.
Please review the content and contact Nathalie at the FNB office if you believe there are any errors or omissions.
FNB Certified Leader/Personal Trainer Public Profile:
FNB has a public directory on the Website for any FNB Certified Fitness Leaders/Personal Trainers to display their credentials and fitness profile. This profile is found in your login drop down menu.
This is for the purpose of distributing information to individuals seeking exercise professionals in NB and PEI.
Unless otherwise directed when you renew each year FNB will activate your public profile by entering your FNB certifications, city and province.
For your safety and security your email address will not be posted. There will be a contact button for people to message you.
Please make sure to update your profile on a regular basis.
If you have not accessed and submitted your public profile for 2020-21 you can do so at any time. This is a great opportunity to promote your classes and/or business in your community.
MEMBERSHIP CARD for 2020-21
Please use the 2020-21 membership cards on your welcome back renewal letter for discounts at businesses indicated in the membership discount program.
Articles for CECs
Pilates exercise protocol for improving physical and mental health Article Summer 2020.
Pilates exercise protocol Quiz sheet Summer 2020
Nutrition and Health Deficiencies Article Spring 2020
Nutrition and Health Deficiencies Quiz sheet Spring 2020
Mental Health and Exercise Article Winter 2020
Mental Health and Exercise Quiz sheet Winter 2020
3rd Degree Training Moncton, NB
Moncton Lions Community Centre
Jeux de L’Acadie
As always we will be happy to help you promote your classes, courses, workshops and business on Facebook and in our website.
Please contact our office to post your information.
Ph: (506) 453-1094 or Email email@example.com
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VOLUNTEER?
Be part of your FNB Board of Directors
MUSIC IN YOUR FITNESS CLASSES
As a Fitness Instructor music plays a very important role in the success of your class. What is your responsibility regarding the freedom to play any music you want?
- If you are your own employee you are responsible for purchasing the license to play music for your classes.
- If you are employed by a gym, recreation or fitness facility it is their responsibility to purchase the license that will allow you to play music for your classes.
- See More:
What music can you legally use if you have a license?
- All music you purchase can be used if you or your employer has purchased the appropriate license.
- Music you purchase from iTunes and companies such as Power Music have paid a license fee to create music for fitness use. This is different and separate from the fee that is paid for the right to use the music in a fitness related class. You or your employer still have to pay the license fees.
What is SOCAN?
What is RE:SOUND?
What are the Differences?
Tariff 19 Information card for fitness music.
Why and how to obtain your license.
License to Play for your business.
Visit the SOCAN website or Contact Tim Hardy at 1-902-464-0223